Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little Piece of Africa

Hi there!
I am traveling to Ethiopia in March.
We are adopting 2 little boys from Ethiopia and our process has taken more than a year. It's been a LONG hard journey with more road to travel.


I will be traveling to Ethiopia in March to either visit them because my heart can no longer handle the wait... or because we could finally have a court date!!


While I am there I will also be visiting the momma we sponsor through Because Every Mother Matters in Dessie.


In order to get there I need to gather some funds. SO I decided to offer a little piece of Africa to you.


The items below are hand made and painted so no 2 are exactly the same.


There are currently 3 choices. The ones featured here are in Ethiopian colors, however I can paint one in whatever African flag color you would like, just let me know in the comment section.


There is also the opportunity to have them personalized, maximum of 2 names per plaque.


Because I will be traveling with BEMM this March 2.00 of each purchase will be going to that ministry as a gift. So not only will you help me get to visit my boys, you will help support an amazing organization!


Shipping is included.


Thank you for your help!!!





Ethiopia with painted heart 8"H x 7 1/2"W
20.00








Ethiopia with carved heart 8"H x 7 1/2"W
20.00




Stained Africa 7"H x 6 1/2"W
30.00

Made of Poplar



No comments:

Post a Comment